Flexible Frac Tanks
Bulk Storage Tanks for Frac Process Water, Up to 210,000 Gallons
Flexible Frac Tanks are one of the most economical options for bulk water storage and liquid containment. Built in sizes that can hold up to 210,000 gallons (approximately 5,000 BBL), our frac tanks are a can store brine water, frac water, produced water, and other fracking fluids. Every tank is built from materials designed to handle hydrocarbons and liquid fuels.
- 50% Better Heat Retention
- Reduced Tank Transportation Costs
- Temperature Range: -58 to 180 F
- Large Capacity: 100 to 210,000 gallons
- Several Collapsible Tanks can be Transported in One Vehicle
- Minimized Footprint
- Lower Shipping Requirements
- Barrel Ends Available (Rounded Corner Pillow Tanks)
Flexible Frac Tank Information
Flexible Tanks for Hydraulic Fracturing are constructed from the highest strength materials and are great for outdoor locations. Due to the nature and volume of the liquids being stored in the tanks, these frac storage tanks are typically constructed from a High Grade Urethane Fabric. Urethane is equipped to handle a range of temperatures and can handle the weight of 210,000 gallons of liquid.
Frac Tank Applications
Flexible Tanks are the perfect solution to almost any liquid storage requirement. Available in fabrics that can handle fuel, water, or chemicals, these tanks have been used for any of the following storage requirements:
- Industrial Pumping Water
- Frac Fluids
- Process Water
- Diesel Fuel
- Frac Backwash
- Flowback Water
For more information on each of these tanks, check out the following pages:
Frac Tank Sizing and Specifications
Below you will find typical sizing and specifications for our frac storage tanks. If you require an alternative size, different fittings or adjusted dimensions, please do not hesitate to contact our team at +1-863-270-8118 to discuss your specific storage requirements.
|21' (6.4 m)||23' (7 m)||3' (0.9 m)||10,000 gal. (37,854 L)|
|33' (10.1 m)||25' (7.6 m)||3.5' (1.07 m)||20,000 gal. (75,000 L)|
|42' (12.8 m)||43' (13.1 m)||4' (1.2 m)||50,000 gal. (200,000 L)|
|54" (1.37 m)||42' (12.8 m)||4' (1.2 m)||70,000 gal. (250,000 L)|
|88' (26.8 m)||35' (10.7 m)||5.5' (1.7 m)||106,000 gal. (401,254 L)|
|75' (22.8 m)||73' (22.25 m)||6' (1.8 m)||210,000 gal. (795,000 L)|
|*Custom sizes are available upon request|
- Tank Material: Typically urethane, although different fabrics may be used to offer compliance with hydrocarbons, fuel, potable, and non-potable water.
- Capacities: The collapsible tank is built in several different capacities up to 210,000 gallons.
- Fittings: Fittings typically include two to four fill/discharge ports, hoses, floor drain ports, and vents. If you require specific fittings, please don't hesitate to ask. These tanks are highly flexible and can be built to meet your specifications.
- 2 to 4 Fill/Discharge Ports (4")
- 2 x 2 Floor Drain Ports
- 2" Diameter Vents
Read about customer inquiries for Flexible Frac Tanks:
- What are the fitting options, and do you ship frac tanks to Canada?
- Do you Build Oil Field Frac Tanks?
- What are the options and price for a Portable Frac Tank?
Regardless of whether you implement a steel or flexible frac storage tank, it is always recommended that your storage system includes some form of secondary containment to help catch any leaks, drips, or spills that occur on your site. Options like our Foam or Aluminum Angle Spill Berms offer a flexible liner and reliable walls to create an effective storage systems around your tank.
For more secondary containment options, please check out our Spill Containment Berms.
Additional Tanks for Hydraulic Fracturing
Corrugated Tanks: A popular new option for frac liquid storage are Corrugated Frac Tanks. Offering larger capacities than standard steel, these tanks are constructed in pieces that allow large tanks to move from one location to the next. This increases your overall storage capabilities in a tank that is robust and high in strength. Standard construction for the tanks offers capacities ranging anywhere from 700 gallons to 4 million gallons. Please contact our team if you have specific sizing, diameters, or storage requirements.
Flow Back Frac Tank: For recovery of frac fluids, we also offer a Steel Flow Back Tank offered in capacities from 100 to 280 BBL. These robust tanks feature a double-walled exterior, novolac epoxy interior liner, stainless steel piping, and a purge/flush line that allows the tank to be successfully used in oil field locations. To provide access to the interior of the tank, platforms and ladders are in place allowing access to the thief hatch. This allows for quick inspection of the tank.
Other Collapsible Pillow Tank Options
The collapsible tank is extremely versatile and has been used in a wide range of applications, including the storage of process water, drinking water, and even fuel. For more information, please view the pillow tank product page that best matches your application:
- Drinking Water Tanks
- Flexible Fuel Tanks
- Gray Water Pillow Tanks (storage for any non-potable liquid)
- Large Capacity Storage Tanks
- Rainwater Storage Tanks
- Flexible Storage Tanks