DIY Water Storage Tank
5,000 Gallon Tank Kit
With our 5,000 gallon DIY Water Storage Tank Kit, you can build a water tank for a fraction of the cost. Made for locations that have little to no snow load, these tanks will withstand significant seismic and wind activity. The water tank kit is delivered to you ready to assemble and with a complete set of instructions. Or if you prefer, we have a qualified team of professional installers that can get the job done quickly.
Put 30+ years of making quality corrugated water tanks to work for you!
We do also carry other sizes and custom sizes (not available as DIY Water Tanks). Installation of these other sizes of corrugated water tanks is self-managed or professionally installed.
|Gross Capacity||5,000 US Gallons|
|Tank Shell||G145 Galvanized Corrugated Steel Panels, Mechanically Galvanized High Tensile Fasteners|
|Roof Structure||Welded HSS Support Frame with Hot Dipped, Galvanized Coating, Corrugated Steel Cover Sheeting|
|Tank Liner||NSF 61 Certified for Potable Water Use, 20 mil Polyethylene Geomembrane, 700% Elongation at break ASTM D638, 2,000 min HPOIT ASTM D5885|
|Cushion Layer||Needle-free Non-Woven Polyester Geotextile Underlay|
|Inlet Fitting||16” Leaf Basket in Roof with UV Guard|
|Outlet Fitting||2” Bulkhead with NI Coated Ball Valve, 2’ NPT Threaded Connection"|
|Overflow Fitting||6” ASA Overflow with Internal Vertical Orifice and PVC Overflow Pipework to Ground with Flap Valve and Mosquito Screening|
|Miscellaneous||Foam Roof Seal for Dust and Vermin Protection, Decorative Steel Fascia"|
|Accessories||20” Lockable Roof Access Hatch, Light Duty Removable Galvanized Steel Ladder|
|Fitting Options:||Fire Protection (NFPA-22), Rain Harvesting, Well Water Storage|
|See our full list of options and sizes at: One Clarion Corrugated Water Tanks|
|5,000 gallon||50,000 gallon|
|12,000 gallon||65,000 gallon|
|16,000 gallon||77,000 gallon|
|28,000 gallon||102,000 gallon|
|37,000 gallon||Custom Sizes|
DIY Water Storage Tank Features
- G145 Galvanized Coated Corrugated Steel Walls
- NSF/ANSI 61 Certified for Potable Water Use Tank Liner/Food Grade
- Hot Dip Galvanized Roof Structure & Corrugated Dome Roof
- 2” Outlet with Nickel Coated Metal Ball Valve
- 2” Drain with Nickel Coated Metal Ball Valve
- 6” Overflow with Mosquito Screen and Flap Valve
- Inlet Basket with UV Guard
- Geomat Cushion Layer Tank Liner Protection
- Tank Wall Moisture Barrier
- Foam Roof Seal for Dust and Vermin Protection
- Lockable Access Hatch with Removable Ladder
- NFPA-”Fire Suppression”
- Well Storage
- Rain Harvesting
Corrugated Water Tank Downloads
- One Clarion 5,000 gallons Water Tank Specs (pdf)
- One Clarion Corrugated Water Tank Flyer (pdf)
- Site Preparation Guide (pdf)
- Sample Installation Guide (pdf)
- Tank Size Calculator
DIY Water Storage Tank Benefits
- Poly lined steel water tank is durable, strong, and reliable
- The most efficient and affordable large volume water tank available on the market
- Wind and seismic load approved to US standards and regulations.
- 20 year “Leak Free” Pro-Rata Warranty leads the industry and is supported by over 30 years of experience in choosing the right materials to survive the toughest of conditions
- Fitted geotextile tank liner underlay provides the ultimate protection against liner damage for the life of the tank
- Moisture barrier adds protection beneath the tank and also prevents base erosion
- Hinged lockable roof provides secure access, and access hatch
- Inlet includes a light guard to prevent sunlight from entering the tank, preventing algae growth
- Trained and qualified staff is available, if needed to help with installation
Save up to 50% off with corrugated water tanks, 20 year “No Leaks” warranty included. Unlike other manufacturers that cut costs by offering lower grades of metal for tank panels, we use galvanized steel to ensure a long tank life. One Clarion water tanks come with a polyethylene food-grade liner that’s been tested and approved for safe drinking water storage (NSF 61).
Corrugated Water Tanks Applications
DIY Water Storage Tanks set the standard for cost efficient water tanks. They are designed and manufactured for long-lasting quality. They can be transported inexpensively anywhere in the world and assembled in a day in most cases by trained installers.
Appropriate for municipal, agricultural and industrial projects, Use them also for innovative home projects such as a DIY water tower, DIY water tank, or DIY cistern. If you wish to use these DIY water tanks for fire suppression, rainwater collection, or well water storage, we have additional components that will help. Just ask us!
- Rainwater Collection
- Fire Water Storage
- Irrigation Water Storage
- Drinking Water Storage
- Process Water Storage
- Bulk materials and dry goods
- Frac Storage Tanks
See our full list of options and sizes at: One Clarion Corrugated Water Tanks
Need a water tank that take snow load? We have those too. Just ask us for help!
Have questions about One Clarion DIY Water Storage Tanks? We’re here to help! Call us Today!
1-863-261-8388 or fill out our quote request form to discuss your requirements.
*Ask us about financing options!