Flexible Water Tanks Manufactured by Water Storage Tanks
FAQ: We're in a rush. Can you ship flexible water tanks ASAP?
Question: We are urgently looking for our clients for flexible water tanks with the capacity of 50,000 Gallons. It can be divided if necessary.
Answer: Hello! Thanks for contacting Water Storage Tanks. We are happy to help, especially knowing that this is a time sensitive situation. Our Flexible Water Tanks are one of our most versatile products and they can be built in almost any size up 250,000 gallons. This includes a tank with a capacity of 50,000 gallons. We do sometimes have flexible tanks in stock, and can ship those quickly.
Most flexible tanks are custom built to the required specifications by our customer. We can sometimes send tanks rapidly, when we have them in stock. In order to accomodate special liquids, like fuel or hydraulic fracturing fluids, there will be a lead time associated with tank production.
Any time you are looking at collapsible tank storage options, there are a couple of different factors to consider. These will include the following:
- Type of Fabric: Fabric options vary depending on what liquid you are looking to store in the tank, the outdoor conditions in your area, and the amount of spacing you have available. To help us determine the best fabric for location, helpful information would include:
- Type of Liquid you are Storing (does it require FDA certified fabrics?)
- Length of Desired Storage
- Storage Conditions (outdoors? indoors? temperature range?)
- Fittings: Most tanks will come standard with a ball valve fitting anywhere from 3/4" to 2". Adapters can be added to fit hoses and other filling devices. If larger fittings or additional fitting types are required, please let us know.
Standard sizing for a 50,000 gallon tank will have the following filled dimensions:
- Length: 42 feet
- Width: 43 feet
- Height: 4 feet
Read for more information about Pillow Tanks. We look forward to hearing back from you and working on this project.