Steel Water Storage Tanks - Sizes and Styles
FAQ: Do you sell steel water tanks?
Question: I am working at an importing company as technical manager. Now, our company has an intention towards importing modular, bolted, steel water tanks. Do you sell steel tanks that can be used for water? What are my options in terms of sizing?
Answer: Thank you for contacting us! We do offer Steel Storage Tanks that can be used for the storage of water. Steel tanks are constructed in both above ground and underground configurations to meet different location needs and requirements. In addition, we sell many different Corrugated Steel Tanks, which bolt together with potable liners inside and storage capacities from 800 gallons to over a million gallons!
Options for the steel tank design include the following:
Steel Tank Options
Realizing that all water storage needs are different, steel tanks are equipped for several different water types and liquid storage requirements. Some of the various water types and tanks that are offered in the steel variety includes:
- Drinking Water Storage Tanks
- Gray Water Storage
- Rainwater Collection Tanks
When looking for a steel water storage tank, please be sure to specify the exact liquid that you are looking to store so that the inner lining of the tank can be built to match these storage needs.
Welded Steel Storage Tank Advantages
Some of the several advantages to using these steel tanks over other options, such as plastic or fiberglass includes the following:
- Long term warranty
- Withstands Severe Weather and Natural Disasters
- 100% Recyclable
Welded Steel Water Tanks comply with the following:
- American Water Works Association D 100 (Standard for Welded Steel)
- National Fire Protection Association No. 22 (Water Tanks for Private Fire Protection)
- National Sanitary Foundation
- Underwriters' Laboratories Inc. Standards 58, 1746, 142 (Double-Walled Construction for Tanks Containing Flammable or Combustible Liquids)