Tank Liners Made to Fit New and Old Cisterns
Cistern Tank Liners are the perfect way to update an old or new cistern storage tank. These water tank liners are custom built from potable or non-potable water fabrics to meet the size and dimensions of your existing unit. This sizing creates a water-tight lining system that can successfully store liquids and prevent leaks during storage. Whether you have an old, new, or leaking unit, these containment liners are the ideal way to increase the life span and storage capabilities of your tank.
This product may be eligible for financing; click here to start your financing application!
Cistern Liner Typical Specifications
|Sizing||Sized to Your Water Tank's Specifications|
|Accessories||Boots to Fit Around Pipes, Fittings and other Hardware|
Determining the Right Size for Your Cistern Liner
Since these water tank liners are frequently used in existing cisterns, sizing for the liner will depend entirely on the size of your existing cistern unit. To help you determine the right size cistern liner you need, use the information below to determine the size of your existing cistern.
- Shape of Cistern: Circular, Rectangular, Custom Shape
- Cistern Dimensions: Length, Width, and Height or Height and Circumference
- Surface Area: Total Space Available for Installation
- Type of Cistern Material: Concrete, Steel, Custom Material
- Obstructions or Obstacles in the Area: Is there anything the cistern liner will need to work around such as fittings, piping or other required equipment?
- Access Requirements: Is where the cistern is located going to affect the liner installation?
In general, having information regarding your existing cistern can be helpful in determining the best option for your area. This information can help us create an option that can work for your cistern requirements.
Easy Repair for Leaking Cisterns
Cistern liners can offer several advantages both regarding cost and ease of use. Rather than having to fix an old water tank or buy an entirely new unit, these cistern liners amend existing storage tanks so they can continue to successfully store your liquids.
Cistern Liner Advantages
- Removes New Tank Purchase Requirements
- Works Around Pipes and Fittings
- Directly Conforms to the Size and Shape of your Tank
- Economical to Ship and Store
- Easy to Install
- Reliable Fabric Options
Successful Cistern Liner Installation
Cistern Tank Liner installation will depend largely on your existing unit. Cistern liners will typically be installed to your cistern using a kind of banding material made from plastic, aluminum, or stainless steel. Gaskets will then be placed on the banding and liner, attaching both directly to your liquid storage tank. To further help support your cistern tank, geotextiles may also be used between the tank and the liner. For more information on custom cistern liner specifications, see our page on Custom Cistern Liners for fixing a leak.